Sunday, April 29, 2012

Off with your head

I don't really have time to blog.

I don't really have time to do everything I need to right now actually.

 However, I just need to get this out there.

I hate ends, I hate leaving. I hate feeling left.

I really just want to cry, and absorb the fact that I am forever moving out of 253. That I'm leaving my home for the past two years. That I'm leaving these ladies I call my other family, and that they get to come back....without me.

I don't want to leave.

My room is only 1/3 packed and it's now no longer my room. It is slowly losing the essence of me, and in five months, it's going to become someone else's room. It's going to become their space, and they are going to get to make a world for themselves here.

I just hope that they appreciate these ladies, these walls, this world as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment