Monday, April 23, 2012

But I'm not leaving

Ever get that feeling like the world is becoming something else?

That an alternative universe really could exist, and it's slowly sliding over into what we call reality?

What we once knew is something entirely different.

Is it a sign, or just how the world works. The crazy things all happen at once and it's all your mind can do to take it all in. To take a breath and open your thought process to whats going on around you. To begin to see it clearly.

I don't want to entirely believe that all of this is truly happening. I'm just waiting to wake up, and realize that it was all a dream stemming out of too mach caffeine ingested before bed.

My mind's racing, heart pounding, and the pieces of the puzzle just aren't matching up like they're supposed too.

No, I'm not on drugs. I'm not drunk.

I'm overwhelmed, and a bit more than scared for what's coming up.

2 comments:

  1. i read the first 2 sentences. am i about to enter the matrix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would make life a bit more interesting ha...but no. Not today

    ReplyDelete