Thursday, April 12, 2012

Would you laugh?

Fact: I do poorly with change, even when I crave it.
Fact: I am an expert at procrastination, even though I feel like I'm drowning in the amount of things I need to accomplish
Fact: I don't easily fully trust people
Fact: I wish I did (trust people that is)
Fact: One of my worst habits is biting my nails. I need to stop
Fact: I dislike mess, though I find myself too lazy to clean
Fact: I don't trust anyone with my heart
Fact: Though sometimes I wish I'd be forever alone, many days I'm afraid I will be.
Fact: I run to relieve stress
Fact: When I don't run, I eat to get rid of stress.
Fact: I need to start running more instead of stress eating.
Fact: I get really nervous around boys
Fact: However, my swag would lead you to believe I can spit game all day
Fact: I have swag. Even my mom said so.
Fact: Cows have best friends
Fact: I'm worried that I won't get to see my family as much as I want to with my new job next year
Side note: What in the hell am I going to do when I really have to grow up?
Fiction: I accept myself.
Fact: Sometimes I worry I don't live up to my parents standards
Fact: Which are also my standards, so then I feel like I'm failing everyone
Fact: I don't actually HATE cats. I just dislike them.
Fact: I can't decide if I want people to actually read my blog, or to just say they do.
Fact: I have a weakness for falling for hockey players
Fact:: I wish that I could run away some days
Fact: I wish I understood how people feel in love songs.
Fact: I miss dancing
Fact: I like being in charge
Fact: I'm super nervous about everything
Fact: I miss Princess. But I don't want to say anything because I know it seems crazy.
Fact: I miss Grandpa and Kurt even more.
Fact: I don't miss Kim at all.
Fact: I sleep with all the lights on when I'm home alone because I get scared
Fact: I love being home alone during the day though
Fact: I wish it was summer
Fact:: I love my family
Fact: I could go on for days with this
Fact: I like wearing a watch, so I seem important when I look at it like I have somewhere I have to be
Fact: I have more best friends now than I feel like I ever had real friends in high school
Fact: I wish Kyle went to school closer. Kelsie too
Fact: I can't think of any other people I'd want to live with than the girls in the Vu
Fact: I wish I could write appreciation posts for everyone
Fact: I don't have that much procrastination time
Fact: I feel like I belong here
Fact: I want to write a memoir
Fact: I want to write forever
Fact: I'm excited to add to my garden this year
Fact: I wish I was at camp
Fact: My bed at camp is the place I sleep the best in the world
Fact is, I guess I just needed somewhere to put all this random information. Because I don't know who actually cares enough to listen to it. But I know the important people will read it.

1 comment:

  1. Cousin I think you are the 2nd coming of myself! I thought the majority of those things when I was your age, and still think some of them! I promise you this, there is no need to figure it out anytime soon. Enjoy the freedom of not being tied down, make mistakes because you are supposed to! Also, a Shellac manicure works wonders for biting your nails. :) <3 ya

    ReplyDelete