Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bring back what once was mine

I wonder sometimes, if I worry too much.  That I'm actually going to end up being the one to kill myself, from the stress I place upon everything.

I hate when people go on trips without me. I worry about what could happen, how it happens, when it happens. I can't help but not sleep, and be worried them.

I worry about my grades, about my weight, about how I look.

I worry about my friends, if they are my friends, and those who hate me.

I worry about work, and getting a job after graduation, and not being as good as people seem to think I am.

I worry about not being productive, and getting rid of something I might need later.

I worry about Tootsie, and how she's doing since Princess died...well since we put Princess down.

I worry about Princess, Kurt, Grandpa, Leroy.

I worry about Grandma almost daily.

I worry about my mom, and my dad, and Connor.

I worry that something bad might happen, in any regard.

I think I could possibly worry more than almost anyone I know. Which then worries me more because that would mean I'm abnormal.

I know that nothing's going to happen to my family, and that they just pulled out of the driveway less than ten minutes ago.

However, I don't think my stress level will go down until they are home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment