Monday, November 4, 2013

Too much

I have discovered my problem.

I care too much. Too fiercely, with too much passion.

If I have pulled you inside my inner circle, those people that I call my "best friends", my family, I will go to the end of earth for you. I will do anything and everything I can to help you, to show you how much I care.

What gets me in trouble, is that sometimes, I feel like these people I deem important to me, don't categorize me the same way.

I can never tell if I'm more than just one of the million friends, who is just one of the list when they have spare time and feel the need to chat.

I can never tell if I have a problem, will they even pick up the phone for me?

I can never tell, if I am just one flower in a bouquet of hundreds, one of the throngs of people, one of the million grains of sand in one moment of their life.

But then again, maybe I'm just over-analyzing. And maybe, I just need to remember that some people show how they care in different ways.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm trying to pull 50,000 leagues out of a mud puddle when I should really just stomp on through and enjoy the murkiness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment