Thursday, March 22, 2012

Don't want to break your heart

Last night was breathtaking, It was beautiful, powerful, emotional. I'm still in awe, of all these ladies and one spectacular man who gave voice to those stories.

I mean, I knew they would do well. I had no doubt in that. But knowing how far all of them have come through the emotionally turbulent process was gorgeous.

Hailey says I put the most of the shin-ding together. I don't think so.

I think it was those people who had the courage to share their stories, and those who had the grace to give them voice if they were unable to do it themselves.

I'll take some credit, but only where and if credit was due.

All I can say is they better still call me, because I don't think they understand the impact they've made on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment