Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm not strong enough for the both of us

I need some time just deliver the things that I need for now
Everything that I feel's like a warm deep calm casting over me 
And it's taking me somewhere new

I don't know why I've suddenly fallen in love with this song.
I can't say that I've had someone say anything this terrible to me in awhile
Maybe it's because I can say that  I haven't felt like this in awhile
That I'm doing good
More than good. 



If you believe that everything's alright
You won't be all alone tonight
And I'd be blessed by the light of your company,
Slowly lifting me to somewhere new

I'm beginning to find myself in that place
Where everything is alright.
Where I'm OK
Where  I feel happy,
and where I need to be.
I'm surrounded by people I love, 
and even those not here physically, I'll always have

Oh can you tell, I haven't slept very well
Since the last time that we spoke, you said
"Please understand if I see you again don't even say hello. "


Please


What a night it is, when you live like this
And you're coming up beneath the clouds,
Don't let me down
All the love's still there I just don't know what to do with it now
You know, I still can't believe we both did some things
I don't even wanna think about 
Just say you love me and I'll say "I'm sorry, 
I don't want anybody else to feel this way"
No, No, No

I mean, it's not like I've had this terrible life anyways. 
But everyone goes through those times. 
Where life doesn't seem right. 
Where your skin feels too tight, 
and it's all you can do to not rip it off. 
Where you don't feel like you belong. 
Where you can't seem to get it together, 
with out a major breakdown in between

Oh can you tell, I haven't slept very well
Since the last time that we spoke, I said
"Please understand I've been drinking again, and all I do is hope"


Please....stay


I'll admit I was wrong about everything
Cause I'm high and I don't wanna come down
All that fun that we had on your mothers couch, 
I don't even wanna think about

Or maybe that's just me.
Maybe I'm the only one. 
I doubt it though. 
I'm a hormonal young adult. 
Jeezus, I cried because I had too much stuff on my bed last night 
to go to  sleep without cleaning it off.

I'm not strong enough for the both of us
What was I supposed to do
You know I love you

I think its because I'm feeling safe. 
And I don't want anything to change. 

I can't deal with feeling lost. 

Please just stay
Stay


-Mayday Parade
"Stay"

No comments:

Post a Comment