Sunday, February 5, 2012

And laughing, and laughing again.

I hate when there's tension.

I don't like it. I don't like beating around the bush.

But I know my downfall in many cases is taking things to heart. And perceiving that the tension has something to do with me. Because to be honest, many times its not. We've been taking about perceptions in my management class. About how people perceive the same things differently.

So maybe my perceptions off. Maybe I've misinterpreted not only the actions of those around me, but my own.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, or get my feelings hurt unnecessarily. But at the same time I can still feel it. The tensions sitting on my chest, taunting me. Telling me that it's winning. That I'm losing.

I know I shouldn't take other peoples own frustrations as my own personal weight to bear, but sometimes, I feel like maybe if I shoulder it, the tension will ease.

Tension is the cause of my frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment