Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Falling like a rainstorm

I'm a week away(ish) from finishing my third semester at college. Right now, I should be hunkered down, devouring Ramen noodles and reading political science. However, I'm trying to find EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to not study and not have to accept one more notch in my 'Emily's almost a grown up' tally.

I'm writing blogs, watching TV, dancing, taking pictures. I'm even thinking about exercising. Though thats more due to the fact I need to find a better stress reliever then eating.

As much as I don't miss this summer in some respects, I miss getting home from work and going out to just forget everything for a little bit. As much as I hated it then, I'm counting down the days until I can throw on my sneaks and just hit the pavement again. I mean, I should probs still be hitting up the PEIF in hopes that when the snow does thaw I don't die from my fat, but hey. One step at a time.

Maybe I'm craving it right now as another procrastination tool. I think I'm missing more of the fact that running outside stopped my brain for a little bit. I don't know if you've figured it out yet, but I think. A lot. A lot more then I even put out here. Probably a lot more then anyone who knows me realizes. It's a crappy thing, having a mind that works overdrive.

ADD, maybe. Bored, yes. Tired of school, even more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment