Monday, June 20, 2011


My Lame Existence 
What more is there to say? 19, going to college, and living at home with my parents for the summer. But that doesn't mean that I don't have anything to contribute to the world of blogging; or the entire world around me for that matter. I'm determined to make my footprint, either here in da Great UP or Canada. Either or. I'm not picky at this point. 
Short version is, I want my footprint to be stuck in the minds of the world until Neil Armstrong's footprint gets blown off of the moon. I want my random pictures hanging next to Van Gough's until the Dinosaurs come home.  As one of my favorite quotes says: 

"Stepping up. It's a simple concept. It basically means to rise above yourself; to do a little more, to show you're something special."

This is my lame existence. And I'm determined to make it worthwhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment