Friday, September 14, 2012

I always forget to tell you

I want to write. To pull off the tension that sits on my chest. To throw it into black and white and banish it from through process for awhile. To document the fantastic adventure I'm having, and the wonderful women I get to have in my life. And men. But mainly women. But being slightly sickly and sniffly, I may just have to curl up after my homework is done and accept as much as I want to do this, I can't until I take care of myself physically first.

I'm turning into my mother. Where I put everyone but myself first. That I run, and run, and run some more. Then I do a tap dance to make everyone not mad at me anymore and start helping everyone again.

After Homecoming, I'm changing this. I'm going to schedule in Emily time. And I'm going to be OK with it.

Here's to hoping this bullshit post can get me to 2,000 page views so I could have a little joy associated with my writing for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment