Monday, January 16, 2012

You hit me like the sky fell on me

First day-- done.

It's crazy how much stress the first day can put upon a person's chest. For some reason, reading all of those damn syllabuses can give some one a mini heart attack.

 At the same time though, I'm so looking forward to this semester already. I have reading, that I'm going to enjoy AND understand. I'm going to have assignments to challenge me, but to be within my grasp to succeed at if I work hard. I have NO night classes, and I get to get up and do my best work in the morning like I usually do. Two classes deep and I'm already feeling better about this semester then I felt during the entire previous one.

I can't deny it though...I'm going to have to work, and work hard this semester. A TON of reading, especially with my literature class, but dear lord, I can't even begin to express how excited I am for that.

I work best on a schedule in life in general, so that doesn't change at all when it comes to class. I'm starting to get back into one and if it means my nights during the week are taken up with homework and staying on track, I'm all for it.

In the end, no night classes in general is setting this up to be a wonderful semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment