Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I am alive

I want to work on being more thankful for what I have, and who I am. So for the next few days, weeks, whatever it ends up being, I want to use this space to remind myself of the different things that make me the luckiest version of myself.

I am healthy.
I can see.
I have all 10 fingers which allow me to type to my hearts content, and struggle through calligraphy.
I can read.
I have two parents who love me, and love one another.
My parents are healthy and alive.
I have a wonderful brother who is off following his dreams.
He too, is healthy and happy.
I have fabulous friends who remind me to be more grateful for their presence in my life.
I have a job to go to.
I have a vehicle to transport me to the gym and to work.
I have two grandmothers who love me and are within 20 miles of me.
I have a family that I trust and love.
I have a roof over my head.
I know that I will have food to eat today, tomorrow and for the rest of the week.
I have clothes that fit and keep me warm.
I have access to technology to continue my pursuit of my own dreams.
I have and am gaining even more of an education.

I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment