Saturday, August 27, 2011

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Ever just have those days, where no matter how hard you try, all you want to to is curl up in your room and cry? Eat a whole bag of chips, read crappy books and pretend that you life is where you want it to be? That it doesn't matter he won't call or text  you back, or that your now living in a cell block with a girl you don't know who your afraid hates you. That even though you haven't seen your best friends in weeks, they might still love you. That in the end everything happens for a reason.

I believe in the idea that things happen for a reason. That a snowstorm isn't just due to a pack of in-climate weather, and that the reason why your hair looks so terrible is because it just has another motive. But sometimes, I can't help but wish that these things came with a disclaimer. Be careful, heartbreaks just around the corner. I mean, they wouldn't even have to be legitimate disclaimers. Gosh, you could even give them to me in fortune cookie form. Anything would be appreciated at this point.

All I know is, I love that my life has some sort of path that its going on, but it sure doesn't help my sad mentality to have everything go up in smoke at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment